Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Quote: A person's trust is like a virginity. Once it is lost, you can never get it back

Saturday
Went for a movie with Edwin, Kevin (why always go out with these 2 only wan?) and Siang. Watched Narnia at Sunway Pyramid. Stupid show IMO. The storyline is so terrible I wonder why some people can actually say its "not bad". Totally regretted wasting RM11 on it. Went for satay in Damansara Utama after the show. Siang belanja! First time he's actually paying for something since I know him back in secondary school! lol.

Sunday
Supposed to go for the all-famous pork mee in SS3 for lunch but thanks to Kev who overslept, we couldn't make it on time. Headed to a hawker stall near by to meet up with Chee Kin for a late lunch. After eating we went futsal! Ankle was completely healed, could run and jump without troubles =) . Had bah kut teh after futsal for dinner before going home.

Tuesday
Sad to say but I'm really scared of a lot of things. Flying cockroaches, furry insects, heights and.... DENTISTS!! Parents forced me to go to the dentist today for a check-up and washing. Was damn scared in the car lor.... I've always been afraid of the dentist... or more specifically, the tools used by them.. The session started out very painfully, it seems I have bad brushing habits which leads to bad gum development. After that short painful moment, everything went on fine. Did some fillings because I had 4 holes in my teeth. Now my right side seem a bit overfilled =.= . When I clench my teeth, it feels like my left side is not touching. So uncomfortable now...

Results will be out soon... I really don't know how I did last semester. It seems like a sem where anything can happen... Hopefully I do well.

No comments: