Sunday, January 27, 2008

Sauna??

MY ROOM IS DAMN HOT LOR!!! Stupid ceiling is so high up and they HAD to make the fan that short.... Can't feel any wind from the fan at all lor... To add on, my room is located at a terrible location which has totally NO WIND from the outside no matter how big the window is opened... It's like a freaking sauna here....

Played 2 games right after I woke up today. Wah damn pissed off after the 2 games. What's wrong with people nowadays? If you suck because you just started playing its ok.. but for god's sake please listen to people when they TRY to help you lah. Stubborn and lanci people are the worst kind of people in the gaming community nowadays.. I'm not saying that I'm very pro but please la... it's pretty obvious you're doing something wrong if the whole team is saying it.... sigh... Got really agitated... Think its because of the terrible heat and my hungry stomach.....

ISN rehearsal after food... I think our Dikir Barat improved but we still need to work on the last part..... Hope everything goes well for the performance this coming Friday.

Went to Fong Seng for supper!! I really feel we should keep this weekly supper outing alive until the exam periods... Just sitting down there and chatting for a few hours can really help in releasing all the stress and tension from studies and other stuff....

No comments: