Friday, December 7, 2007

Over!

The sem is over... went out the whole day yesterday..
lunch -> movie -> walk in Vivo-> dinner ->walk in orchard -> drinking in clark quey .
Can say I had fun, but that heavy feeling in my heart just couldn't go away......
Movie sucks.. Watched Golden Compass. Storyline was not very good. Kinda disappointed.
BBQ tonight at West Coast Park, I'll try to enjoy myself.. I promise...

Will be going back to KL on Sunday... haven't bought ticket... hopefully there are still places....
Holidays!!! Wont be seeing a lot of people for at least 1 month.... Wont be Dotaing with a lot of people for at least 1 month.... Doubt I'll get any quality draft games back in KL.. unless Kev's team needs a sub for practices... which I highly doubt so. =D

Lol, have this habit of ending my posts with lousy emo rhymes... Contradicting to what many people think, whatever I write in italics MAY or MAY NOT be true.... You guys go ahead and guess bah.... =)




Both of you seem so close,

even others noticed it,
is it really him you chose?
or is it only a rumour and I should ignore it.

No comments: