Monday, November 26, 2007

Sien.......

It sucks when your teammates trust you with the super gosu dps and you let them down....
Then again.. ITS NOT MY FREAKING FAULT IF YOU ALL DUN WANT TO PUSH WHEN WE HAVE THE ADVANTAGE!!

Ok... maybe its my fault that I don't stand back enough and they blink in to hex me 3 times+global sil to stop me from chronoing.... BUT IF THE SKELETON KING IS SO SCARED TO TANK!?!? THEN WHAT AM I TO DO? SEE TOWER DIE? zzzzzzz

Emo.... bad game.....

Credit to the opponents, superb initiation.. Great timing on the hex and global silence. None of them missed their hex and they did it so quick.... I couldn't even see where I am, amazing how they could locate me and click me.
This is probably the longest time period I've ever stayed as a chicken in any game of my Dota history before...... sigh....

1 comment:

Unknown said...

2 Heroes Down, Our fv's chrono available, they basically left with nothing and we are outside their base entrance. Suddenly, i heard, "lets roshan". I disagreed but useless and i was so emo that i went farming, then i saw a sentence popping out, "Scourge Has Killed Roshan.....", guess what? We are Sentinel! Xander, we shall never team with those people again..........rather play pub if our other friends not around.