Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Heat transfer was horrible.... I spent so much time on this module and it still didn't turn out well..... What is going to happen to those modules that I spent lest time on? Sigh..

3 down... 3 to go....

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Am I afraid of what I was in the past?
Romance was never in my intelligence,
Care was never shared enough with people,
Money was never enough to be spent,
Time was never enough for others.
Did I deserved you?

aAm I afraid of who I am now?
Romance is still not in my intelligence,
Jealous of the many competitions,
Tempers always uncontrollable,
Addiction towards gaming.
Do I deserve you?

Am I afraid of what I can't be in the future?
Will I be able to be romantic?
Will I shower you with enough care?
Will I spend the money to make you happy?
Will I dedicate my time to you when you need it?
Will I be strong enough to keep you safe?
Will I be able to control myself and never lose my temper?
Will I be able to give up gaming for you if you wanted me too?
Will I deserve you?

No comments: