Friday, November 23, 2007

Lost of words?

After 2 and a half years of memorizing formulas and doing tonnes of calculations... I think I lost the ability to effectively write a good essay. I used to be able to write essay effortlessly. Good ones to mind you. English used to be 1 of my favourite subjects because essays were 1 of my strong points. I always finish my essay with enough time to spare, be it factual or fiction. I just need to write my first paragraph and the rest comes naturally. Things are different now..... I can't seem to write fluently anymore. I stop to think a lot, spellings, grammar, phrases, all which once were a piece of cake now became hard. Today I paused to try to remember how to spell stressful.... Yes, despite me being very stressful nowadays I can't spell it.... zzzzzz

It took me a painfully long 20 minutes just to think what to write for my 1st answer and it turn-out to be a 3 page answer only.... When I was done with the 3 pages, the guy in front of me was writing his 2nd answer booklet... DAMN DEMORALIZING LOR. So I head on to my 2nd question (we are suppose to answer 2 out of 3 questions), and guess what? I couldn't make it in time. I had to jump to the conclusion because I didn't have enough time.... sien daoz.... How did the guy in front of me had enough time to write 2 booklets while I couldn't even make it to the 6th page of my 1st booklet?? =(

Whatever... Over liow....... 2 modules down, 4 more to go....................

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I had a dream of you today,
you were talking to me sadly,
it broke my heart to hear you say,
that you wanted to be with him so badly.

I know it is a dream,
but I know it meant something,
because to me it really seems,
that he is really the one you are wanting.

No comments: