Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Almost there....

Despite the fact that it is already my third year in NUS, I've just realized that I have never done an academic presentation here before. My last presentation dated way back in my Taylor's days which is a good 4 years back.

Yesterday, I did my very first presentation in NUS. The sky decided to make me shiver more by choosing to rain in the morning. Haha, I was scared.. very scared... I've always had this problem speaking formally in front of a crowd. Just give me the shivers all the time.... Despite the shivers, I think I did ok. A bit of stuttering here and there but well it's done. 50% done for my HR module. Whats left is the final paper which is exactly 2 weeks from now. Yes, my 1st paper is on 22nd November...... zzzzz

Will be presenting my groups design tomorrow. A short Q&A sessions with professors and company representatives and then finally next week will be the big oral presentation where we will present our final proposal to the company in a 1 hour meeting. Hope everything goes well.

Been trying to study for the finals..... Sadly, Heat transfer is being a bitch. The stupid module just does not make sense to me.... sigh... fail?? hope not...

No comments: