Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Shocking...

I remember back in highschool I was a big fan of the WWE (or WWF back then). I still can recall some memorable moments from the show and most of the wrestler's(or actors?) names are still stucked in my head. I've stopped watching WWE since I went to college because I got tired of the dramatic acting. It gets worst week by week. So I've stopped following up the news and updates of the show.

Until just recently, somebody told me a shocking news. A quite well-known WWE wrestler, Chris Benoit(who back then was 1 of my favourites in the show) murdered both his wife and his 7 year old son before killing himself in his own house.

Frankly speaking, after hearing the news... I really don't know what to think or say. How could someone so famous and watched on national television by so many people do this kind of thing?

I offer my condolences to his son Daniel and wife, Nancy. May they rest in piece...........

No comments: