Monday, June 18, 2007

broke....

I was never really a cinema guy... before this holidays, I've missed damn lot of shows that are blockbuster hits and well, a lot of people laugh at me....

What to do.. last time parents strict mar... kenot go out so much.... but during this holidays, since I came back from NUS, I've been watching every single new show available!! (those unknown shows not counted la...)

I've watched Shrek 3, Pirates 3, Blades of Glory and now Fantastic 4.. all in a span of 1 month... as a result of tht... ive been spending really a lot... plus all the dota outings.... gg...

Went to watch the hot Jessica Alba... err I mean Fantastic 4 with Kev, Ed, Kenny and Chee Kin last Saturday.. The show... was not really up to my expectations... sure they were some funny parts and the special effects are nice AND Jessica Alba... but the overall production? Not very good..... In fact, the only thing that made the 9 bucks worth it was.... Jessica Alba! =D

Sigh... I'm gonna end this post with...

I'm broke........

Oh yeah, Jessica Alba is sooooooooo hot!

No comments: