Wednesday, June 6, 2007

....

Chubby, Kai Lin and Su yin came down from Penang!!!!

The past 3 days were filled with fun and laughter!! but writing events about it will probably take a long time... and I'm a lazy person.... =D

summary of the past 3 days:
Sunday - Shrek 3
- BBQ at John's (thx John and Chau!!!)
- overnight at John's

Monday - Klang Bah Kut Teh (Me and Carly sat KTM for more than an hour to go while the others sat car.... evils)
- Sunway Lagoon!!! (not only me!! Su Yin also scared =D)
- 222 Hokkien Mee
- Eye Of Malaysia (Giler lama.. spent about 40 mins in the dumb ferris wheel..)
- Syen's condo (met Mr and Mrs Lim along with the shy sis)
- balik tidur(chubby and kai at jame's, su yin at syen's, me alones... sob sob)

Tuesday - SJ number 1 Rojak (Ok ok nia....)
- Asia Cafe for lunch (food sucks...)
- Low Yat Plaza
- Old town white coffee (needed a place to sit and drink)
- pudu.... (bye bye penang ppl... sobs sobs)
- home....

when I came back.. I straight away went up to my room to sleep... tired.... Dad woke me up at about 9 to eat dinner... strangely... I didnt have the appetite to eat... I ate very little... Not sure why, but I wasnt in the mood to eat. I think I'm starting to miss somebody too much.. =(

Oh well.. back to normal boring life... needs to stay home and save money... broke liow

No comments: