Friday, May 11, 2007

Back....

Its been awhile since I've blogged. Was very busy the past few days. A few of the gang from NUS came down to KL for a few days. Because of that, I wasn't able to rest properly. Spent a lot of time out with them. After they went back, I was instantly asked to go out with Kevin and Edwin. Once again spent the whole day out with them. Luckily i was able to get a good sleep yesterday night or I'll probably faint anytime.

The past few days were enjoyable yet tiring. Im too lazy to elaborate or post up any pictures but the main things i've done :
With NUS gang - Bah Ku Teh, Yong Tau Foo, Winning Eleven, Movie(Dancing Lion.. SUCKS), KTZ
With Kevin and Edwin - Dota, Look for work, CNC3

Thats basically how I spent my few days. Hopefully will get to watch Spiderman tomorrow cause I really want to watch it. Will be playing futsal with Kevin and Edwin on Saturday. Sorry Yen Yoong for not being able to play with you, I promised my friends di. Next time ya!

No comments: