Tuesday, April 3, 2007

Last minute....

wow.. i made it in time.... its 5.30am and i just finish my philosophy essay which I'm suppose to past up a few hours later. hahaha

I could have finished the essay earlier but i decided to scrap my half written essay to change to another topic. I don't think anybody would dare do this at the very last night before your deadline... Oh well, I managed to finish it.

I believe I could have done better if i had decided to change my topic earlier, there were quite a number of research to be done and doing all the research plus compiling it to a 4 page essay in a matter of few hours is not an easy task. So I rushed through my essay a bit. Again, I wont be expecting a good grade for this essay. Means I'm gonna have to do VERY well in my finals to get my A. sigh....

2 comments:

Cheng Eng Aun said...

I finished the essay by 10am, and need to borrow paper from others because I've used up mine. x_x

-xander- said...

LOL... ok u're worst of then me. hahaha