Tuesday, March 13, 2007

sucks....

Life here in NUS really sucks.. finally comes a sem where i find the modules bearable. At the beginning of the sem i was happy with my progress in studies... the modules area easier to understand for me this sem and i really thought this will be the sem i pull my CAP up to a respectable number(its currently so damn low i don't dare tell anybody bout it).

Haha, that was only what i thought during the beginning... slowly, obstacles started appearing...its like i was on a straight road but trees starting falling in front of me making it difficult for me to reach my destination....

The obstacles started with my chicken pox... i missed classes for 1 week plus, which means i was waaaaaaaaaaay behind... then came chinese new year rite before mid-terms... i know everybody is affected but by the time chinese new year came, i still haven't caught up with my studies yet... and during chinese new year, i neither have the mood nor the time to study... and my mid-terms were 2 days after i came back from the holidays... so you can say i screwed up my mid-terms up...

Then there was the unfortunate death of my grandpa, again i started to drift away from my studies... Now, im really lost... in lectures, i feel like i'm going into wrong lectures... totally lost... zzzz....

I still have another month to go.. hopefully nothing else happens... and hopefully i can still make my CAP respectable....

Another thing that sucks.... my hard disk is not with me... waiting for it to come back..... i miss it.....

1 comment:

suYin said...

tambah minyak!
anda boleh..