Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Screwed....

I was checking my schedule to see what classes i had tomorrow when i realized my Mondays, Tuesdays and Wednesdays are screwed up. This is due to my inability to organize my timetable properly and I'm gonna be damn busy for this 3 days. I will be out from 10-5 on Mondays(if i have lab) and Tuesdays, 9-3 on Wednesdays. The problem here is, I dont have any breaks in between for Mondays and Wednesdays. It means i either have to eat in class or find a way to que, order and eat in 10 minutes time.

There are breaks in between for my Tuesdays, BUT i had to arrange my classes so that i have 1-2 hours breaks in between ALL of my classes. So its like, 9-12 class, 12-2 break, 2-3 class, 3-4 break and finally 4-5 class. With these short breaks, I wont have enough time to go back to my room to rest so that means I'm stuck in Engin Fac the whole day. On the good side, this gives me an excuse to sit down on one of the empty tables to do my tutorials and readings. BORING!!

Thank God I'm quite free during Thursdays and Fridays. only 3 hours of classes each day. Oh well, 2 and a half more months and this is over.....

No comments: