Monday, October 25, 2010

23rd October 2010

Ok, I'm supposed to blog about the concert... I have lots of things to say about it... but i just can't think properly at the moment... having post-concert depression.... don't get me wrong, the concert was nothing short of excellent. The sound system and the venue was a bit bad but this has to be 1 of the biggest concert ever organized in Singapore before.. 7 groups.. 3 rookies with 4 highly established groups... amazing I tell you...

I'll do a more detail post when I'm not feeling so depressed....

For those who are thinking that I should snap back to reality.. let me tell you this.. the reason why I am depressed is because I HAVE SEEN REALITY. Seeing them live was the greatest moment of my life... realizing later that we're of different worlds and I'll never be able to talk to them as equals is just plain depressing.

No comments: