Thursday, January 14, 2010

bad luck..

Damn.. I really think this year is not going to be a good one. My luck this month is totally terrible. Been playing poker outside with my friends and on Facebook quite often recently and my luck is just unbelievable. Most of my hands are always unsuited cards of 2 and 7, 2 and 8, 3 and J... Cards that are impossible to follow unless you're trying to bluff. Even when I get a good hand like pockets or a straights on the flop I'll lose to a bigger hand. I've lost count on how many times my straights lost to flushes. There was even a game where I had full house on the flop but went on to lose to a 4 of a kind. Gotta minimize my gambling this year... =(

We've finished New Super Mario on Wii! Spent quite a few nights after dinner in Kenneth's house to finish the game. A damn fun game, Wii owners should try it out! It's easier to beat the game with only 2 people as stages may get a bit complicated when 4 are playing but where's the fun in easy games? =D

No comments: