Monday, November 23, 2009

sikit lagi...

Ahh... it's around 12 hours to THE paper.. THE paper that may very well be my LAST paper as an undergraduate or it could also be the paper that will condemn me to another module in NUS...

I've studying A LOT lately and if I was taking this paper 1 or 2 years back I would be pretty damn confident of getting a respectable grade.... but lets be honest, I'm not exactly very bright and I'm studying in a freaking competitive university. As the Chinese saying goes, "After seeing a ghost, it is obvious to be afraid of the dark". I've failed before in this place and I'm REALLY REALLY scared of failing another time.... It's already embarrassing enough to be telling people I'm in my 9th sem because I wasn't able to complete my studies in the normal 8 sems. Adding another sem to that is really beyond my comprehension...

With that said, I'm nervous and scared of the paper but am also freaking excited and happy that its possibly the end..... I don't think I can sleep tonight.. =(

No comments: