Monday, June 1, 2009

1 more sem...

Aih life sucks when you get results like mine. Results came out few days back and mine wasn't good. Then again I kind of expected I would fail at least 1 module so yeah, the expected happened! I failed a GEM that I took without thinking. Colors and Vision, I suggest those that are planning to take it to STUDY FOR IT OR RISK FAILING!

Because of this fail and the other one 2 sems back, I have to do 2 more modules before I can graduate. At first I thought of doing the 2 modules in the special sem period which is only 6 weeks but looking at the list of offered modules and considering the limited time, I opted to extend 1 more sem. Since I'm taking the whole sem, I thought I might as well take an extra module for fun.

So now I am gonna take 3 breadths next sem. I'm seriously considering Korean because I'm not giving up on the thought that I may 1 day meet Yoona =) but that's still under consideration. I may opt for other modules if there are more interesting ones up for the taking.

Oh well, 2 months to think of what to take =)

No comments: