Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Less than a month left....

It seems the frequency of my blog posts has been reducing significantly. I blame it on a sickness called Laziness. Oh well, not like there are many people reading my blog anyway. XD

There's a small ugly wound on my knee. A result of tackling too aggressively in football. It's quite a deep wound, deep because i manage to stupidly graze the exact same area for two weeks in a row. Two weeks ago, it was just a minor graze. It was already healing nicely but I had to scrape the healing area on the ground again. As a result, a deeper wound was created. Was bleeding a lot on the court.

Final presentations are coming near, have two this Thursday. Quizzes and tests for my Chinese Studies on Friday and then its left with the finals. The semester will be over by the first week of May, just about a month more and my VIP applications are still not finalized yet. No emails from them and no offers from any companies. I think no one wants to hire me as an intern cause of my terrible results =( .

Will be moving out next semester. Cut off point was at a terribly high 45 this year. Lots of people have been denied a place to stay in campus. Hopefully will start looking for a place during reading week.

Weather is pretty screwed up. So damn hot at times and suddenly it rains so heavily. Perfect weather for people to get sick and it always comes when exam is near. Those of you who are sick, please take care. Drink more water and rest well. Don't stress yourself too much for exams, health is always the most important factor. If there's anything I can help out, please do let me know. I'm a healthy but bored person. XD

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Had a weird dream,
Felt so real yet so absurd,
I know it will never come true,
Yet I'm praying for a miracle.

No comments: