Friday, January 18, 2008

Lectures have started.... For the first time in my 3 years here in NUS I sat at the front row... Went late for Engineering Professionalism and the only seats available were those right in front of the lecturer. Even though I was sitting in front, I still couldn't keep myself awake.... Somehow lecture hall's have this sleeping aura that I seems to always affect me.....

Taking 5 modules this semester. Was planning to take 6 initially but I couldn't get the module of my choice so I decided to only take 5.

LAC1201 Chinese 1 =D
ME3251 Materials
EG2401 Engin Pro
ME3102 Design
GEM2900 Understanding bla bla bla

Workload is pretty light if I don't count the assignments and projects. No labs this sem!!

Kev signed me up for MYM Pride 9. Signed up along with Kodak and stormie and a few others I met online through GGC... People that I haven't even seen their faces before but been playing quite often with when I'm back in Malaysia. Team name eMo !!

I need more games.... Been quite busy with InFusion08 during the evenings... sigh.....

No comments: