Sunday, October 28, 2007

Weak.....

Attended a meeting today... and in like most of my meetings, I was portraying my useless self. When they were asking for volunteers to become ICs, as usual I did not volunteer. I never volunteer to be in-charge of something for an event before. Whenever I was put in-charge, it was more by suggestions and votes. It's not like I don't want to help... but I feel I'm just not the kind of person to take charge... If you call me up to help you in doing the work, I personally don't mind helping at all..... I'm always afraid if I take charge, I won't be doing enough, or the event wont be good enough. People always tell me that confidence needs to be build up.... but how? I've tried to be in-charge of events before and I'm now still afraid to take charge. I feel so damn useless... I want to help...... but I don't dare....... Shit I should go find a hole and hide in there.....

No comments: