Sunday, October 7, 2007

Shattered

The weather recently is horrible. Hot and humid. Makes the body have this sticky+slimy feeling which is much worst than sweating profusely. To make things worst, my room is positioned so strategically that when I open the curtains I get the full power of the great mighty sun beams... WTF!?!?!?! Literally living in an oven now......

Reflection paper due on Monday, yet I haven't start a word yet. If there's a reward for best procrastinator I'll win it hands down. I feel so guilty towards my project groups. Both my HR and Design modules, I was blessed with highly intelligent and hardworking group-mates... Sadly for them, they have been cursed by having the dumb and lazy xander.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I thought there was a chance,
For you to come true,
you showed signs of being strong,
at the same time you showed signs of shattering too,
In fear I kept you in the closet,
hoping that 1 day you will come out stronger,
yet you insisted on coming out,
telling me you are strong,
i trusted you and let you free,
you repay me by shattering right in front of me,
Thank You Hope.

No comments: