Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Memories....

Pictures are beautiful things. Lately I've been feeling a bit down. Stress from the projects, labs and tutorials are really making it hard for me. Feeling sien, I went through some of my pictures in my computer.

Secondary School Mates


I can't help but smile. I've been through so many happy times with so many different group of friends.

S9 2004 in chemistry lab

From SMKSJ to Taylors to NUS, I've met friends that are irreplaceable. Enjoyed times that are unforgettable.

Freshmen 2005 (and some old people =.=)


Currently, I've lost touch with quite a few of those friends. Most are still on my MSN list, but because of NUS, I've haven't been talking to a lot of them.

Very 1st BBQ in Singapore. (PGP 2005)

Often in these terribly 'kiasu' study environment, I've felt stressed, felt left out, felt depressed, felt emo, felt alone.

Engin Camp 2006

Looking at the pictures, I realized I was not alone. I made so many friends here.

Wish Upon The Moon 2006

Each and every one of them are the reason why I'm still sane here. I've had thoughts on giving up, but all of them kept me going on.

5B gang

Thank you very much for keeping me alive guys, you all know who you are. Love you guys lots (Friendly love la, what you thinking Chubby?). May our friendship last forever.






No comments: