Thursday, September 20, 2007

Pechiii

To live is to emo,
To emo is to live.....

Like it or not, everybody will have their emo times..... Its just whether they show it or not....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I love Avril, her songs I find very meaningful with a comforting tune.... Normally suits my emo mood xD .....

I was forced to be Pechiii..... they ran out of vowels..... Don't ask.... only those in the chiii family will know......

Pointless post..... Skipped training today for Wish Upon The Moon 2... Had fun but somehow I felt it wasn't as meaningful with Wish Upon The Moon last year... don't know why... or is it just the emo feeling taking over ?? lol....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

For those that want to know... I'm not really sure why I'm emo-ing also.... maybe its the weather.. maybe the pressure... I don't know.. just been thinking about my life a lot lately and when I think I get emo.... my life sucks that badly... =D

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Only 4 more days to the competition.... Everyone is telling me that QOP will be removed when people play against us... shit.... Since when did -xander- + QOP striked fears into the heart of opponents... sien.... won't be able to shine during the tournament......

No comments: