Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Lost.....

Back home di..... Everyday else went back on Friday/Saturday but me chose to stay back till Monday to participate in the competition.....

Well, we lost in the 1st round... Means we went there just to play 1 game xD... but it was well expected la... Our 1st opponents were the tournament favourites.... Nobody expected us to win. A bit disappointed with our drafting, was pretty sure if we had drafted warlock NA for our 2nd, 3rd pick we would have a high chance of winning.... Sadly, we didn't have the players for those 2 heros.

Despite the lost, I felt we learned a lot that day... I'm optimistic on joining more competitions. The next one is probably next sem. More time to practice =D

Am I the only one getting mixed feelings during the holidays?? I've always missed being home with my family... but now that I'm home... I'm missing Singapore and the people there.... weird....

No comments: