Monday, August 13, 2007

Sien daoz.....

I just sent my hard disk for check up..... something was wrong with it. Occasionally it will start making funny sounds and its lagging pretty badly nowadays..... no comp all the way till Tuesday... The bad thing is.. I did not back up my files.....hopefully they wont reformat it before asking me... If not a lot of my precious things will be gone... zzzzzzzz

On a brighter note, I bought a new phone. My old phone suddenly died on me. Luckily it died around the same time my contract expired so I could get a new phone for a much cheaper price. After thinking for a long time, I opt for LG Shine KU970!! PRETTY WEI THE PHONE!!! Functions are pretty ok, not bad really. SD238.... its quite cheap for the features + looks. The other phones I was looking at were all way above my budget. Currently, hunting for a screen protector.... The one that came with the phone sucks..... Going to drop off liow. If anybody knows where to get a good screen protector, please kindly let me know k?

Because of the phone... and the Kinabalu trip.. I'm currently a bit broke liow... Today I also spent a lot. Went for Rush Hour 3 this afternoon and then went to Settlers Cafe to celebrate Leo and Sarah's birthday. Will be the last day I'm spending..... The next few weeks I will be stinging on everything including food!!!!

Rush Hour 3 was good!!! It's really a damn funny show. The past 2 Rush Hour did not disappoint me and the newest one definitely did not too. Great show, worth the SD1o I spent for.....

Had a great time in Settlers Cafe... played a few games and stuff. Spent 3 hours in the place... A good way to officially end our holidays. Schools starts tomorrow morning... zzzzzzzz... I wish everybody good luck and to the freshies... hope you guys can get use to the study life here... I know I didn't.....

Last thing.... HAPPY BIRTHDAY LEO!!!!

No comments: