Sunday, August 5, 2007

Dots?

The title has nothing to do with the post, I just can't think of a proper title.

Today, we rented a car. A kancil for RM100 per day. Drove up to Kinabalu Park, the place where all the climbers do their admin stuff before climbing up the mountain. Along the way, we stopped a few times to take videos off the mountain. Surprisingly, the weather was a total contrast to when we were climbing. Clear skies. The mountain peak was visible and Meng Tat manage to get quite a few good footages.

After taking videos at Kinabalu Park, we traveled a bit further down to Poring Hot Springs. Didn't spend too much time at the hot springs, just took a walk for awhile then headed.

We reached back to town at about 8 something. Yea, the traveling time was pretty long (we started from town at about 12) but the scenery we saw was well worth the time. Had dinner the moment we reached town and headed back to rest.

I've realized something today, something that makes me feel stupid.................. I shall not care about it anymore.................... I shall concentrate on more important things.... like my studies, fitness level and Dota practices (yes... I'm serious... I want to be good at something..)

No comments: