Sunday, May 27, 2007

Results....

Every sem... this is the day i dread the most... the day all our results are released. A lot of people awaits this day eagerly.. but not me... for I know my results will always hang on the below average mark.

Last sem, I've already proved to myself that failing in NUS is definitely impossible(or at least for me), for I recall that I didn't know how to do every single question in my Fluids and Thermo finals. I didnt fail both the subjects.

This sem, I've succeeded in proving that it is impossible to get an A in NUS(definitely for me only). I really thought I could get an A for my Reason and Persuasion, sadly... I could only manage a B+ ..... It was same with my 1st sem where I thought I could get an A for CS1101C but only got a B+.. and again same with my 2nd sem where I thought I could get an A for Statics but only manage another B+ ....

It seems no matter how confident I am of my answers, others seem to be able to do much better. To make myself feel better, I've derived a conclusion for the past 2 years I spent here in NUS. "No matter how well you do, your results will still depend on the rest" . With this in mind, I will be satisfied just by trying my best without caring on what my final results will be.

I can say I pulled my CAP up this sem.. but only by a bit..... and its still too damn low for me to actually say it out loud. A lot of my friends, year 1 and 2 alike often ask me how did I do.... I'm sorry if I cant give you guys a definite answer... I'm just too embarrassed to tell my CAP out.... YES, ItS THAT LOW!

No comments: