Saturday, February 17, 2007

home....

I'm HOME!!! Wee, Malaysia air somehow feels better than Singapore air.. XD

I didnt have time to blog about Valentine's day cause I was busy packing and had stuff to do right after I came back. Well, just a short mention on how me and Sarah spent our Valentine's day,

We decided to go to Vivocity since it was the nearest shopping complex and Sarah wanted to walk around. Also, its the only place in Singapore which had Kim Gary which Sarah wanted to try. So we had dinner in Kim Gary, food was good.... well.. its good when you compare it to the food i've been eating in campus... Dinner was my treat of course. After dinner, we walked around Vivo. Bumped into a few people there, Khim and Jen, John and Yin Chau(who told us the whole 5B gang was there). We walked until 10 then we went to Ben and Jerries to have ice-cream. The ice-cream there is NICE, expensive but nice... hehe, anyway ice-cream was Sarah's treat XD. Thanks dear!!! After that it was back to PGP to pack... Overall, I enjoyed myself that night. Thanks a lot dear!

P.s. no pics were posted cause I'm back in KL and the pics are in Sarah's lap top.

No comments: