Saturday, January 20, 2007

Reopened.....

This is not my 1st post.... I accidentally deleted the blog with my 2 other LONG posts in it. It 's been a few weeks since i did that and wat better time to reopen the blog then now when I'm stuck here in the room.

I'm currently down with chicken pox and I'm being quarantined in a room at GSA. I was in a
room at the 13th floor. Beautiful it was, it had a tv, bath-tub, aircon in the living room, aircon in the bedroom, queensize bed, good view, it was a damn good place to stay. oo wait i got pics.


See, not bad right? Looks like one of those hotel rooms. Yea, i was kinda enjoying it for awhile. Then they moved me to the bottom ground. The person on the phone told me they changed the room for the convenience of girlfriend to bring me food. Yea right, the lady that helped me moved told me they had special guests and needed to use that room.

And so I'm here in another room in GSA, ground floor now. The room totally sucks when compared to the other one. No tv, no aircon and the toilet..... is for handicapped people.

Its currently at night and my phone does not take good pictures at night so I wont be posting up pics on the room now. Maybe later, if I'm not too lazy.

Oh well, time to sleep. Nitez peeps.

No comments: